At Complete Family Dentistry, we offer a wide range of services to help you maintain and improve your dental health. These include treatments to protect your teeth from dental ailments and also to repair teeth when necessary.
Some of the general dental services offered at the Complete Family Dentistry office are:
- Crowns and Bridges: Crowns and bridges are great options for repairing and replacing the look and function of missing or damaged teeth. We offer high-quality porcelain crowns and bridges that look and function like your natural teeth.
- Dentures: Dentures are a great way to replace a complete set of missing teeth. Our practice offers traditional dentures, fixed dentures and denture stabilization services.
- Halitosis Treatment: More commonly known as chronic bad breath, halitosis is an embarrassing problem and may be a sign of deteriorating oral health. Our practice offers comprehensive treatment for chronic halitosis.
- Regular Checkups: A regular dental checkup includes a full dental examination, a professional dental cleaning, an oral cancer screening and when necessary, X-rays. We also use DiagnoDent cavity detection system to detect any decay as early as possible.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment: Sleep apnea is a sleeping disorder characterized by short pauses of breath while a person is asleep. Oral appliance therapy using custom dental mouth guards has been found to be a highly effective treatment for sleep apnea.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings (composite fillings): Composite fillings are a natural-looking way of restoring teeth damaged by cavities and decay. They can be matched to the natural color of your teeth.
Contact the office of Complete Family Dentistry for all your general dental health needs. Call us at (954) 564-3244 to schedule your appointment now. We are conveniently located at 3015 Bayview Drive, Fort Lauderdale.